Vega - 18W LED Ceiling/ Wall Light - CTC
- Colour temperature controllable slim wall or LED fitting for mounting on ceilings
- Dimmable and colour adjustable between 3000K - 6500K
- Comes complete with remote control
- Body in white polycarbonate with an opal diffuser
- Product is easy to install and has installation instructions included
- Product is great value for money, and provides an excellent solution for wall or ceiling lighting - is also an amazing LED amenity light
- The LED technology can help to reduce the costs of your LED commercial lighting
A simple and elegant design, the Vega is a time-honoured classic LED light. Encased in a tough and sleek polycarbonate shell, and equipped with an opal diffuser that helps spread the light out and create a diffuse illumination, the Vega is also slim and easy to install. It is powered by the mains supply, not batteries or any other fiddly disposable source, and is easily controlled from the mains light switches already installed in the building. Of course, one crucial difference with the CTC model Vega 18W that sets it apart from its brethren is the ability to control it with a remote, altering its brightness with a remote-controlled dimmer, and even changing its colour with a colour temperature controller on the remote.
Like all LED lights, the Vega 18W CTC is much more energy efficient than its filamentous counterparts, the traditional choice. Whereas a filament lightbulb created phenomenal amounts of waste energy as heat, this is avoided with LED lights like the Vega 18W CTC, which produce the light without the waste heat. This makes them better for the environment, as less energy is needed per lumen of light, but more immediately useful is their impact on your wallet – with each light consuming less energy, lighting electricity bills will plummet. Similarly, LED lights last MUCH longer than traditional filament bulbs – reducing maintenance and repair costs dramatically. For cost-efficiency, it’s hard to beat LED lighting, and for versatility, manoeuvrability and style, it’s even harder to beat the Vega 18W CTC.